Labels

Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016

I was recently sick, so I resumed some long abandoned hand sewing.
 Looking back at 2016:
I traveled to Malaysia (December).
Shangri La hotel's beach in Kota Kinabalu

Thank you, Dr. Karlheinz Wunner (love), you gave me the an experience of a lifetime!

I traveled to the Mediterranean (May).
Maiden voyage of the Carnival Vista; we went to 12 cities in the Mediterranean in 14 days. Beyond amazing!


Thank you, Rich Mason, from the bottom of my heart.
Both trips were absolutely amazing.
I also have a new, restored garden. It was necessary work due to extreme water damage to the original installation.
The Garden Shed

The new steps

Additional steps to the re-located arbor

View from the edge of the patio
And last night I attended the NYE celebration at the Lake Lanier Yacht Club. I enjoy dressing up. I can't help it.
Add caption
I was also blessed to experience significant music, film, theater performances and welcome two grandchildren. Here is to continuing the amazing journey life has gives me. And so, in 2017,
I resolve to expand and deepen my community connections. Oh, and also reduce my handicap to under 40... 
Old photo from a German community charity tournament. It was the third round I'd ever played.


No comments: