Labels

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yea, It Is a GOoD day!

I love this little charm I picked up in the Unity church bookstore. The Unity wings mean alot to me having grown up attending services at Unity Village, Missouri, sometimes with my parents, but also with my grandparents. The tiny hanging charm says "believe."

The quilter's group met at Altanta Unity church today. Our fearless leader, Theoan, has been busy at her sewing machine. Under this batik beauty are TWO more quilt tops completed from the mystery task we each took on. Mine is still in pieces. My ONE that is.

I did, however, finish sewing the binding on my Flower Shop wall hanging. I am in the picture so mom can see my new short haircut. My fantasy of growing long hair again is abandoned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Flower Shop wall hanging. I love the fact that top and bottom borders are different.

Also love the hair cut, makes you look younger.
We gals are all for that.

Renee said...

Karmen you look DARLING and I LOVE they way your quilt turned out! VERY IMPRESSIVE!
xoxx, Renée