Labels

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Back Trackin' and Updatin'

Well aren't we havin' a year? Earlier this year I made two quilts from a ballet themed white sheet I found at the Goodwill store. 
These two went to my grand-nieces, and I have one more yet to quilt and bind for my granddaughter. 
I have retired from my job at the College effective August 1, so I have more time on my hands to do what I want. I thought I would sew, golf. and garden, but so far I have hunkered down at home with a bad case of poison ivy. 
On the mend though...strange times we live in; I am glad to be recovering from something as easy as a rash!
 

1 comment:

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Hello Karmen!

I completely lost track of you and your email so I was very pleased to see you comment on OGM.

How are you? I scanned back quite a few posts, and then remembered all the trauma you had in 2013.

Odd coincidence. I had some of your mom's patterns and fabrics out last night. I'm trying to fight the blues by forcing myself back into the studio and of course I've hoarded all the Brannock Patek fabrics I owned and sorely wish I had bought so much more for bindings and backings. I get such joy just looking at their designs. Sigh

I hope things are better for you than where they were when last we spoke.

Tough times indeed - I've now passed 190 days in isolation. Thank heaven for Walter.

Catch me up <3

z