Labels

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Puzzled

Where the heck did my blog title go?  Am I the only one who cannot see it?
Kitten helped me sew log cabin blocks for a Guild quilt today.
She decided to go snooping around in a bag I had set way up high on a shelf so no one would bother it.
It didn't work out too well for her, and she had to be rescued.
Then she decided to check out another new purchase.
This was more fun.
Really deep holes.
She's sure there is something in there.
Why do people spend money on cat toys?
I got all 10 blocks ready.  Now I am in that "what next," but not really ready for whatever it is, type of mood. 
Ya know what I mean?  A nap maybe?
Wait a minute.  Could she have played with the computer and erased my title?
(Postscript:  I figured out what was wrong.  Still not sure why it happen though.)

10 comments:

KittyAnn said...

LOL! Kitten is too funni Karmen! I gave up long ago on purchased cat toys as cats definitely enjoy just regular household things more. Just like small children will gravitate to an empty box instead of the expensive brightly colored plastic toy their parents just bought.

I did notice the missing logo but thought perhaps you were just redesigning it.

I am so enjoying the cooler weather this week in the south land, spent the whole of the morning outside, so nice to get some sunshine on my 'cube dwellers' body!

But tonight and tomorrow and maybe Monday too I will be stitching my little fingers off! I bought way too much fabric last month and I need to try and put a dent in it.

Happy seams to you... until we meet again...
Ani in NC

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL QUILT AND CAT! CATS LOVE TO SNOOP IN EVERY BAG WE BRING IN TO THE HOUSE! NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH A CAT AROUND! THANKS FOR SHARING THE ADORABLE PHOTOS.

Unknown said...

Kittie sure is entertaining.
Love the quilt.
Blogger is weird sometimes. I tried to get my last post in red and large font, but that never happened.

WoolenSails said...

Kitten is a good excuse, not to get things done, lol.
Love the black and white with red, nice look.

Debbie

Becky said...

And kitten is entertaining herself :) Looks like your log cabin quilt was made for kitten. Great looking blocks! Have a wonderful 4th!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Cats and kids! they can both find their own entertainment without purchased toys! It's fun to watch your kitty; I don't want one of my own.

Kim Brackett said...

I'm still laughing at her because it's so familiar to me. One of my cats got his head stuck in a plastic bag like that and he started running from it. Of course, it was right behind him and he couldn't get away from it. We tried to stop him long enough to get the bag untangled, but he wouldn't stop running from the bag long enough for us to catch him. He was scared half to death, but it was a funny sight.

oldgreymare said...

Kittens and Blogger...often chasing their own tales. You just have to enjoy the ride...and drink....:0

Suzan

Deb said...

She reminds me of my kids - they would have more fun with an empty box than any toy you could find!

Gretchen said...

Looks like Kitten is having lots of fun with found items around the house! I agree with Becky; the b/w log cabin quilt is perfect for Kitten. Can't wait to see what your next project will be!