Labels

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are You Kidding?

Oh goody, another package!

I can hardly wait!
Well, crap. Here we go again. Please notice the USPS "Ready Pack" carton.
The last USPS claim, on the previous broken platter, has been stamped "approved" on the USPS website. I have not received notification nor reimbursement, but it may be coming. I called Sears customer service to see what to do about the defective ironing board and was told to call back the "system is down." And I am sick with that coughing-sneezing-wish-I-were-in-bed-stuff. No more shopping online for me. EVER.

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You are not having good luck with shipments lately;)
I am very insistent when I return things, I expect good service when I buy things. When my daughter was 3, we got her a talking doll, supposed to say 150 things. After a week, the doll stopped working, the hair was all over the place and it was scary looking, so I took it back. It said on the box, for 3 and up, so if it can't take her abuse, they shouldn't have said that, lol.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Gosh I don't blame you, that would end it for me also. They weren't from the same seller were they??

Libby said...

What a string of bad luck you've had. I do a lot of on-line shopping these days (it's easier for me to find what I want as I spend all my time lost while driving *S*) Still I find that small retailers and national specialty stores have much better policies than the big retailers. Don't give up completely, there are good guys out there.

Karmen said...

No, the e-bay shipments came from separate sellers in different parts of the country. The commonalities are they used the same "if it fits, it ships" USPS boxes and came to my house in the same delivery truck.

eva said...

sorry for your loss...

....however.....this parcel (regardless of the "if it fits, it ships" box) is NOT packed well enough for shipping a platter.

that's where the fault lies....