Labels

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sleeping at Mom's House

One time I told someone that I sleep on handmade sheets at my mother's house. They looked at me like I was crazy, so I took some pictures when I was up there last. This is the top backside of the flat sheet. The fitted sheet was of the same plaid homespun fabric.
And here is the sheet folded over the top portion of her "Easy Stars" quilt. Notice the "easy" quilting and the green dot binding. I love my mother's color sense. She doesn't go "matchy-matchy, but somehow it always works.
More about the bed later. I have to get some house cleaning done here in my home in Georgia!

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

love the easy Stars, any chance that pattern is in one of her books?
Love the dots for binding and those sheets must be so comfy.
Kathie

WoolenSails said...

I think I have the book with that pattern, I love stars and the patterns are great for using up prim scraps.

Debbie