Labels

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chomp, Chomp (Millie Update)




I REALLY need to put Millie away and work on something else. I need a sense that I accomplish something with my weekend, and between housework, errands and Millie, nothing seems "finishable." Here is what I have: just small snippets sewn when I have a free minute. Notice the bottom left corner is done with the exception of the portion of the center medallion it shares. I am taking a break to have some kind of relaxation with hubby.
Oh yeah, we did go see a movie yesterday. I highly recommend "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood. Highly recommend.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Karmen,
That is a beautiful piece. I need to practice more with small pieces, I seem to be all thumbs;)

Debbie

Unknown said...

I love the colors, it will be smashing when it is finished.
Your blog is looking really pretty.

katie