Saturday, April 3, 2010

Better at Tennis!

I played a three hour doubles match today.  My partner and I had maybe 40 years on the youngsters we played. We won the first match, fought hard the second and the third was pretty quick.  I am proud I played better than before and made it through the three hours really well.  Except for one thing.  I forgot sunscreen. My face hurts and I don't feel too well.  I am going to bed.  Forgive me for no quilting today.  I think I am used up and need to re-charge.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats on your ability to play tennis!!! I am truly impressed! But that picture of your cat on the rail is priceless!!!!!!!! LOL

Becky said...

Three hour at tennis! I am so impressed! Hope your sunburn isn't too painful. Happy Easter!

WoolenSails said...

We forget about that, this time of year;)
I alway get hit the first time I go paddling.
I hope you have a wonderful easter day.

Debbie

katie said...

Love that squirrel and cat, they both represent me pretty well.
Three hours of tennis, why? Sorry I know you enjoy it. Actually is good to be doing will help keep you in shape.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Sunburn...ouch. Get some rest Martina, there is sewing to be done.
Pat

Missouri Gal Nicole said...

Those photos are great! 3 hours...the sunburn would be the least of my aches and pains! :)
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Nicole

Brenda said...

3 hours of tennis, no wonder you were tired. I hiked 8 miles and was exhausted. Hope you had a great Easter.